We value our clients' needs and pride ourselves on the ability to deliver high-quality, large format graphics to some of the largest brands across the country. Whether you're a skilled sales person, graphic artist or project manager, we believe that together, we can continue to revolutionize the industry standard.
Applied Image provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. If you're talented, driven and ready to take on the challenge, please apply. Even if there is not a role with your name on it, send us a message!
The Project Manager's primary role is to ensure the successful manufacture and installation of the highest quality product with unsurpassed client service at a price that emphasizes value. Applied Image's client base includes many Fortune 100 companies.
• Estimating, including interpreting the salesperson’s “request for quote” forms to establish a base pricing for the customer.
• Verify deadlines based on material availability, press time and other factors.
• Purchasing: Allocate or order material and verify production times with appropriate production staff.
• Project management, including preparation of all necessary production forms.
• Coordinating installation by project. Client contact as needed.
• Interpreting specification sheets, verify process, materials and pricing.
• Clear communication with all departments; the PM is the liaison between sales and production and the liaison between production and installation.
• Special projects as determined by management
Excellent organizational skills required as well as excellent communications skills, written and verbal. Precise basic math skills are required. Competence with MS Office in a Windows environment is required. Minimum 2-year Associates Degree required. Experience with Epicor ERP a plus as well as experience with the architectural and/or imaging market.
Full Time | Freehold, NJ
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.