We value our clients' needs and pride ourselves on the ability to deliver high-quality, large format graphics to some of the largest brands across the country. Whether you're a skilled sales person, graphic artist or project manager, we believe that together, we can continue to revolutionize the industry standard.
Applied Image provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. If you're talented, driven and ready to take on the challenge, please apply. Even if there is not a role with your name on it, send us a message!
Applied Image is a nationwide leader in site branding, environmental graphic production and large format imaging. We print, fabricate and install large format graphics for the country’s most demanding corporate, exhibit, and retail designers and architects. Our office/manufacturing facility is located in central New Jersey.
Our Pre-Production department prepares large format print, plotter and CNC outputs to meet client specifications. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot, design and develop production solutions with an attention toward processes and materials in an environment that emphasizes teamwork. Specific responsibilities of the position include:
• Utilize a variety of graphic software packages, prepare digital files for large format print, plotter and CNC outputs
• Color correct files and adjust output according to client specifications, including PMS color matching
• Work with Sales and Project Management to transition projects from design to production and fabrication, including the creation of detailed installation instructions and layouts
• Work with Production Staff to develop output solutions, including color profiling, using Onyx, Colorgate and other RIP packages
• Organize and maintain basic computer hardware and their operating systems, including Mac OS and Windows
• Operate and maintain flatbed and large format scanners
• Organize and maintain the server file system, daily backup and digital archive
• Develop knowledge of ongoing technical advancements in the field of digital graphic design and production
• 2-5 years of experience in large format printing
• College degree preferred
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to work overtime
• Proficient with both Mac OS and Windows operating systems
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong communication, organizational, math and analytical skills
• Attention to detail and graphic sensibilities
Full-time | Freehold, NJ
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.